House With 2 Apartments Great Rental Opportunity
Villa in a Cul-de-sac with the incredible rental potential you need. This 2 Bed-2 Bath Home is nestled in a quiet community so you don’t really have to worry about the city noise at any time of the day. The Villa HAs 2 other apartments attached to it, offering you a rental incomecomes. The Villa also comes furnished, but, it’s up to you to give this amazing property a different touch.
On the sun dappled outside area, you’ll have your own garden and garage; trees and shrubs surrounding the villa. The lot is fenced, concrete walls surround the property and block the acces from other houes, so you can have some privacy.
About The Community
Sosúa is a city in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic the great place ready for anything that comes to your mind. Sosúa is perfect for new beginnings main reason why many immigrants from all around the world have adopted the place as a home. Sosúa is a great place for tourism, sports, business and a relaxed lifestyle.
This is clearly one of the most central citiesless than 20 minutes from Puerto Plata city and also Cabarete, well known as the water sport capital in the Dominican Republic north coast.
What To Find Around The Place
For the warm Dominican weather, Sosua has beaches with stunning views and delicious food served right on the sand. Playa Sosúa, often called a natural pool for its quiet waters, is one of the most visited beaches on the North Coast and well known in the area for having some of the most stunning sunsets. Playa Chiquita and Playa Alicia are less crowded beaches along the same coast well known among locals as places to enjoy the day or the sunset.
What makes Sosúa Special?
- Restaurants, with the best touch of Dominican cuisine.
- Plenty of hotels and apartment buildings
- Both Urban and country environments
- Major Supermarkets such as Super Pola where our office is, and Playero where you can find many North American and European brands as well as specialty foods from all over the world.
- 15 minutes from Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP)
- 1 hour and a half from Santiago de los Caballeros International Airport (STI)
- 4 hours from Las Américas International Airport (SDQ) in Santo Domingo
Copy the Links Below that will take you to:
The listing on our website
The Listing Agent's profile In realtordr.com, Audrey Meyer